Fall Mini Sessions
It's that time of year to book Fall sessions. Why should you take a few minutes at the end of August to do this?
1. Weekend dates are usually booked for the rest of the year by September. Weekday sessions are available for those who wait, but appointment times are limited.
2. Remember all those holiday parties, carnivals, and family events that happen in November and December? Your schedule will be full, and you'll most likely be overwhelmed.
3. You will feel much more relaxed at your session knowing you aren't rushed to get everything done. Your images will be ready far in advance to give you time to make holiday cards, and custom gifts.
This year you can choose between a full session, or a mini session. Here are the advantages to each:
Why Book a Mini Session?
1. Your session is done in 20-30 minutes. This is often very popular with husbands, and teenagers who are reluctant to come to a photo session.
2. You don't have to worry about the location. I tell you where we meet up, and it's all planned for you. You just have to choose between the beach or the oak trees as a background.
3. All of the digital files are included in the price. You will receive a gallery full of the images ready for download to use as you wish.
Why Book a Full Session?
1. There is a lot more time to get to know each other. This means everyone is more relaxed, and the smiles are real. This is great for wardrobe changes, toddlers who may need a break, andlarge families.
2. You can choose the location with suggestions from me.
3. You choose the date and time.
4. The full pricing menu is available to you, including digital files and custom pieces for a full service studio experience.
Call 805-910-7426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session.
To see more of my portfolio choose from these categories:
What's the latest on Instagram? @juliegcampbell